Friday, March 29, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Sometimes on rainy, dreary days like today I like to sit and think of a few of my favorite things to brighten up my day. Here's my list:
  • A warm cup of coffee
  • Comfy pajamas
  • Laying on the couch snuggled under a soft throw blanket
  • The sweet quiet that comes along with having the house to myself (This rarely happens these days, which makes me cherish it even more.)
  • A good book
  • Hearing a favorite song on the radio
  • The smell of Sophie's hair after she's just had a bath...heavenly :-)
  • Holding hands with my husband
  • Comfort food (lately its been spaghetti and meatballs)
  • Yoga (It relaxes and rejuvenates me. Wish I could do it more often.)
Sometimes it's the little things. Happy Friday everyone! What's on your list?

P.S.- Hope you all have a great Easter! We're determined to have Sophie's first Easter egg hunt on Sunday, rain or shine! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment