Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year Means New Resolutions

I've never been that big on New Year's resolutions, but this year I thought I'd give it a go! So here they are, in no particular order:

1. Lose 5 lbs (Typical New Year's Resolution, but I'd still like to accomplish it nonetheless.)
2. Eat better/exercise more (Goes hand-in-hand with #1, but I really do feel better when I do these things.)
3. Read more and watch less TV (This one I'm already actively working on with the creation of my Book Club, which I'm very excited about!)
4. Create new friendships (One can never have too many good friends.)
5. Do something out of my comfort zone (This blog is out of my comfort zone- so one resolution down!)
6. Create a realistic budget and stick to it
7. Save more
8. Be the best Mom I can be (This will be a resolution every year.)
9. Cook more
10. Be a genuinely nicer person

So there it is, my list of resolutions for 2013. What are some of your resolutions for this coming year? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment